QD32 sump gasket

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day , I know the zd30's in the d22's have a liquid gasket and is easiest to do when the engine is out .Like mine at the moment and has been for to long

G'day Dave ,Thanks for asking mate ,all I can say is I'm getting there (slowly) got the pump sorted out and the crank repaired put it all back together and it started nearly first go which to be honest I was a bit surprized as I am definitely no mechanic but after about 15 minutes of running developed a noise in the bottom end so motor back out (I'm getting quicker at it) a bairing gone , should have used new ones so this time rebuilding whole truck , engine full rebuild + plus chip and diesel gas , 3" exhaust turbo back , catchcan , new turbo, rebuilt diffs built new tray + ally boxes + ally canopy , carpet in cab , 2' body lift + 2'' suspension lift , mate to be honest theirs just to much to mention but you get the idea , will post pics once its all finished but so far so good. I was thinking about starting a thread on alloy products and advice if anyone needs it because thats what I do check out Sheet Metal Supplier Fabrication Kempsey Port Macquarie Coffs Harbour Australia tell me what you think , cheers Ken

Good work Ken.

Start another thread and give us a run down on what happened can you.

D22Pal. Good luck mate.

Latest posts

Back