QD32 Replacement exhaust.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harveytile

Reaction score
Morning all,

I have a battle-hardened 1998 QD32 SC CC with a shade over 265K on the clock. Non turbo. The exhaust looks to be about the diameterof a bit of bendy straw (40mm ish). I would like to replace it (including the header pipes [extractors??]) at some stage. I would like your opinions on if a larger bore pipe would make much difference.

Thanks in advance.

H

Gday Harvey,

I recently went through the effort of putting a Turbo on my QD32 Nav and did an exhaust at the same time. Im yet to tweak the fuel pump though so and I really notice more power/torque down low. Im attributing this mainly to the exhaust. Hasnt seemed to make a huge difference at the top end though.

While I cant be 100% certain that its completely the exhaust I would say its worth it based upon my experience. I ended up getting a custom 2.5'' straight through set up. this might be a bit loud for your setup though given the turbo acts as a bit of a muffler on mine....

Hope I helped a little as I agree the stock pipe is tiny.

Cheers
Vh

Cheers for that Vh. The zorst isn't blowing but deffo on THE list. You know the one. All the stuff that absolutely has to be done...

Back