Power window question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balis0r

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was chucking some front speakers in the d22 but after putting the door card back on the passenger electric window goes down but doesn't go back up. The weird thing is from the drivers window switch it goes up and down, hopefully that all makes sense.

Jut wondering if anyone knows which wire is the culprit or has any ideas.
Cheers guys!

Dunno about the wires in a D22, you could try downloading the electronic manual, but you might have loosened a wire on the passenger door switch, or there could be dirt in the switch that moved a bit when you pulled the door apart.

thanks for the quick reply krafty. I thought it was loose so i tried to jiggle it around today but no luck just yet :(

TO ANY MODS:
I seemed to have accidentally posted this in the D21 electrical section instead of D22 electrical. if anyone could please move this, sorry!

That chances of clipping a wire or something like that would have to be fairly slim given that it's only one function, so therefore dirty switch, maybe faulty switch seems logicial. I don't know what connectors are on the back of the switch but given the passenger door switches are on/off and not momentary switches you could try replacing it with just about any switch to test it. If a substitute switch acts the same way it's not the switch.

Latest posts

Back