Popped Sway Bar Links

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Mate are you ok?? Must be Friday night, Seriously though Just trying to help Nav_Brah out. Chill, not everything is about you. Post count.....like you is the last thing I care about.
I read about how YOU tried it and didn't like it, iv also read that others loved it. So my suggestion was not to YOU but the original poster to see for HIM self.

FYI: there was a bloke here who use to reply randomly just like that, you know? Angry, out of the blue and all over the place. Funny don't see him around here much these days.

Your getting things off topic so let's keep it ON topic from now on shall we.

Cheers and beers.

Last edited:
I am going to take the advice and try it for myself. If i feel thats it completely ridiculous and dangerous I will go get it back on. Not a huge deal IMO.

Thats the way mate, like you said its no big deal.

Im sure you will find like i did on both my D40's its all good, plus the benefits off road are well worth the slight loss in handling you get on the black top.
To be honest when the sway bar was off i really couldnt tell any difference handling wise with my camper on or off.

Here is a pic from the muster showing what Jayson tows around and he had no sway bar and it was running a 5" calmini lift .

i took my sway bar out to see the difference myself.
Ended up stripping one of the bolts and finished the job with a grinder. Never looked back :)

Back