Part name or number?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanojuice1

Reaction score
Hey guys standing on the passenger side the heater hose that's closest to the drivers side connects into a plastic piece that joins onto a pipe running along the firewall also where the hose connects to the pipe there is a piece that sticks up about 30mm with a hose clamp on it (im assuming this is the part that you use to bleed air out of the cooling system) where my hose joins this plastic part has snapped and need to replace it would anyone have the part name or part number for this?

Cheers guys

Yeah on P97 labeled heater core pipes i need the plastic box with the air bleed tube sticking out that connects to the heater hose but looks like it isn't a separate part and i will have to get the entire pipe, will get on the blower tomorrow and see if any wreckers have one.

Thanks

If you are referring to the aluminum pipe with the plastic t pieces, they are horrible to replace and quite expensive. If it is this contact Garry aka nizzbits and ask him to check the same pipe but on a current model Ute and see if they are the same as late models have a complete alloy assembly instead of plastic and alloy.

yeah that's what i am after, i was just going to see if i can source one through an auto wrecker need it before Christmas.

Rang around today couldn't source one through an auto wrecker but nissan had one sitting in Brisbane said he will give it to me for $240 just hope it arrives before next Tuesday so I can still go away, the guy at nissan said if I order it before 2pm there is a good chance I will see it Monday here's hoping.

Latest posts

Back