OEM switch panel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
hi guys

any idea how to get this US OEM part?

569d0bea.jpg

moves teh 4wd selector to the other side and replaced the little hole with switch blanks!..

tried searching the US sites for a part number, but can only find pics..

cheers

adam

I think people used to suggest Courtesy Parts in the US was the place to get Nissan parts delivered from overseas.

Alternatively you could try asking Fronty in his thread if he has the part number even though it's two years ago you never know what might come of it.

He wants/wanted it the other way around therefore it would have to be a US part not and aussie part. Aussie Nissan dealers don't usually want to order parts from the US and if they did it would probably cost 3 times as much and ordering it for the US and having it shipped here.

Dumb D22 driver question - if it is the rectangular plate and the dial is on the right in Oz, and the left in US, can't you just use the Oz one and turn it over if you want the selector on the other side?
:confused::confused:

Dumb D22 driver question - if it is the rectangular plate and the dial is on the right in Oz, and the left in US, can't you just use the Oz one and turn it over if you want the selector on the other side?
:confused::confused:

It would probably require work and effort to turn the aussie one over due to the mounting points. If all screws or mounts were symmetrical it would be a simple change over but who's ever heard of Nissan doing things the easy way?

I added the US part number above from Courtesy Parts

That's the one, I forgot CP had part numbers on line.

i dont care what side the 4wd selector is on, its the switch locations i need.. so some aussie cars have the 4 blanks instead of the cubby hole? will check out the links above..

Oh so you just want the panel that contains the blanks, not the left handed version of the panel?

If that's the case ring Niss4x4 wreckers and ask them for a panel from an ST-X they came standard with the blanks.

There is also another wrecker that's been selling Nav stuff on ebay in Pascoe Vale Vic they go by the name of VicWide4x4wrecker and last time I looked they had atleast one STX.

If they can't help you get hold of Nizzbits for cheap genuine new parts.

2011 kingcab... doesnt have half the stuff on it the dual cab stx's have though, so im not suprised!

Yeah that may be the difference. The 09 DC ST-X had the panel with the 4wd selector on the right and 3 or 4 blanks (I can remember how many I don't look at mine often). If you don't care where the selector sits definitely look into the local wrecker options or ask Nizzbits for a price on a new one but if you need to specify anything specify an ST-X DC.

I'm not 100% sure on the mounts being the same in the KC but surely a wreckers wouldn't charge much for the panel and you might be able to dodgy some mounts if they are different.

Latest posts

Back