Noob

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarnasty

Reaction score
Hi crew . Just pulled the trigger on a new st .. Blue, tow bar, Torno cover , bonnet protector , mats - $36500 . Pick up on Friday. Pumped can't sleep :)

Welcome aboard! Any plans for it? Touring, off-road, something else?

thank guys

Plans - Well I would like to kit it out for some outback touring. The missus thinks its a complete package with mo more to spend and doesn't realise what I have planned. Today under the excuse of going to the supermarket on my own I swung past ARB and stated pricing bull bars and driving lights. hehe :driver:

The bullbar AND driving lights will come in handy in the outback. Try LED lights rather than halogen or HID. ARB's deluxe bar is what I should have ordered with mine, I guess that'll be on the next one.

UHF radio, portable fridge, perhaps an aux battery system to power that fridge, maybe an awning - for outback trips we added a long range tank because we were refuelling at Marla in SA and had to drop another 40 litres in (from jerry cans) at the SA/NT border rest area so we could comfortably make it to the Shell at Erldunda.

Don't forget roo whistles. They don't scare the roos off - roos are too bloody stupid - but they do scare dogs, sheep, goats, rabbits and cows. Bloody roos all race on to the road to find out what the hell is making the noise!

Back