No limit tunning chips

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I ran one for a bit, disconnected ATM. Do a search mate there is a fair few big threads on this chip in particular.

Personally, I wouldn't run one without at least an egt gauge and remember, you get what you pay for. A chip that just adds more fuel. It's a cheap and a easy boost, possible expensive in the long run if you don't keep an eye on temps and melt pistons. I enjoyed having my chip in for a while but after seeing the egt hit 700 (pre turbo) a few time with ease I disconnected it. Will connect it again once I get my water to air intercool running spot on and see If that helps with egts.

Personally, I wouldn't run one without at least an egt gauge and remember, you get what you pay for. A chip that just adds more fuel. It's a cheap and a easy boost, possible expensive in the long run if you don't keep an eye on temps and melt pistons. I enjoyed having my chip in for a while but after seeing the egt hit 700 (pre turbo) a few time with ease I disconnected it. Will connect it again once I get my water to air intercool running spot on and see If that helps with egts.

Baitfish, can i ask what sort of temps you get pre-Turbo without the chip??

It goes up and down a fair bit mate. On the high way, 5th gear, 100kms by the gps it sits around 350 or so with a steady throttle. Had it to 600 the other day going up a steep range.

Back