nissan navara d22 VS nissan frontier

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hally

Reaction score
does anyone know the difference between the d22 and the frontier?
looking at parts on the net in the states for the frontier and just wondering if they fit our aussie navs??

cheers, hally

They are left hand parts, you can only install them with your left hand.

There will be some differences no doubt but you probably have to take it on a part by part basis. I know from reading some of the US forums there is many items that have slight differences according to the way people describe them and the images they post but I'm not sure you'll find a definitive fit or not fit guide to US parts.

A mate of mine has done a lot of ordering of parts from the US for other vehicles and he's had no real problems with part fitment but he's also done his research so he knew what he was getting and knew that it would fit before purchase.

Download the Frontier manual and although it wont give you all the parts it might give you some information as to the parts you are after and whether or not they show anything like what you can see is needed for your Nav.

some bits do some don't. 1st gen frontier has slightly different front (front chassis is a bit different to i think) and a few other odds and sods that are different.
some of the brakes, axles etc are different. especially as they are mostly petrol models.
also being left hand drive also means steering parts and front lights are a bit different.

cheers fellas i was mainly looking at side steps and underbody gaurds

Latest posts

Back