New ST-R with BB + Tow $28k

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo

Reaction score
I'm tempted to get one, offload my 2009 model. Got to be best value 4WD on road by a mile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 196
Insane pricing these days. Definitely the best value for money in the new car market. I'm pretty certain earlier d22's were 3ton towing but when the d40 was released with its 3ton towing they dropped the d22 back to 2.8 purely for sales. So if you needed right up to that 3ton you had to go the d40.

-Tyler

They are a well priced rig, waiting on ours to be delivered, wasn't a hard sell to the wife after i showed here its only a few thousand more then a greatwall haha

When the 3lt dropped I think they changed other things too. Delt it would have been just because the d40 came out. The funny thing is The D40 only has 2.8ton gvm not the 3ton most utes have. As I found out the other week it is very easy to reach 3ton towing.

But that looks like a good deal for a d22

The reason why they ask for an ABN is so the dealer can re coup some of the costs.
The ABN number allows the dealers to get $1500 from the Government.

Hi guys, first post. just bought my first navara str deisel 2.5 2013 model and love it. i went for the abn bargain and grabed mine for 25k complete with 12 months rego / drive away. just had the first 1k service free.

i picked up a stainless egr block off plate which i will fit very soon.

as for mods ; roof racks by [ prorack ] and tinted windows to come within 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back