New Southerner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2wheeler

Reaction score
Hi To All.
Found lots of useful info about my YD2.5. So have taken the plunge and registered. Thanks to every ones input my ute has the EGR mod done now. Easy job for a fitter. Also fitted triple gauge set EGT, Boost and volts. Off e bay and fitted in pod in front of gearstick boot. One of those German chips went in next. Yahoo!!! Boost controller sitting on front seat waiting for me to fit. 3" turbo back with cat being delivered next week.
It is a single cab 2008 D22. Had since new and was starting to get a bit bored with it. Not bored anymore. Easy to forget about the trailer now. Been doing mods one at a time so I can locate any negatives easily. Must admit very glad I fitted EGT gauge as I have had to change down a couple of times. Will be interesting when the new exhaust goes on.
All has been done for less than 1k. Got to be happy with that.
Will put a proper build spec up once I learn a bit more about this forum thing. Never found one that interested me before so never learnt how to use one.
Thanks to every one for their info. Made my mods easy.
regards
2wheeler

welcome, sounds like you have been busy and you have done well to keep the cost down low, shows how much you can save when you have a crack at things your self and dont have to pay for labour.

Latest posts

Back