New member - NW NSW

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dartie

Reaction score
Hi all. I've just joined the forum and the league of Navara owners. I'm looking forward to exchanging tips, ideas and enthusiasm for my new D40.
Darrell

Welcome Dartie

Have a check through some garages and the D40 section I'm sure you'll get some wonderful ideas. What model D40 is it, because bear in mind the Thai models RX and ST (which they are getting rid of next year as far as I remember the info) do have some differences to the STX (Spain) when it comes to mods and their fitment.

Welcome to the forum!

Krafty's right, next year the ST will be what we currently know as the 4 cyl STX - and the STX will be what we know as the V6 diesel. Production moves to Spain, and in the latter part of the year, all manual ST and STXs should start to have single mass flywheels instead of the problematic dual mass installed currently.

Gday dartie, welcome to the forum mate. oh and dont let those D22 owners get away with giving you a hard time :boxing:

Latest posts

Back