New guy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pilbara D22

Reaction score
Hi all, found the forum while looking for help replacing the clutch on my 02 D22 navara. Thought i would join as it looks like a very informative and helpfull place. Bit about myself, living in Wickham WA, young family (3 girls) thankfully they all like camping and fishing cause i intend on doing plenty of it in the near future. Bought an old '02 d22 ZD30 powered STR a few months back which was great for a couple of months until the clutch let go 100km from marble bar on the back roads so it's up on stands while i source some more parts as it stuffed the snout on the gearbox aswell. Got sick of not being able to get out onto the tracks and beach so i went down to Perth on the weekend and traded in my ss on a 2012 D22 STR.

The old navi, has a 2" lift, snorkel, dvd and 265/75 at's

The newer navi came with an ARB winchbar, ARB canopy, rear drawers, towbar, rhino racks, dual batteries, 3" mandrel bent cat back exhaust, CSA alloys with 265/75 duellers.
Before i picked it up i had them fit a child restraint, tint the windows, 2.5m ARB awning and a 2" toughdog lift with HD torsion bars, greasable shackles and 0-300kg leafs.
Extremely happy with it but would of like some more lift but the wife said NO! haha.
In the next couple of months i will be getting a dvd for the kids, winch and some 285/75 muddies and a snorkel when i can find one thats suits dual batteries then it should be about how i want it.
About to take it out on it's first adventure in a few days to Derby with some mates for 9 days of camping, beers, barra and mud crabs.
Anyway look forward to joing into the forum, here's a couple of pics of my rigs.

Cheers Sparra. Had a blast up in Derby, the nav performed well had plenty of coldies scored a nice barra and got a big feed of muddies. Can't wait for the next trip!

Welcome to the forum, nice trip mate, cant complain about that combo, Barra, Muddies, cans, camping and 4bys!! like Sparra said livin the dream buddy livin the dream.

whats the plain with the older D22 now?

keep the pics coming.

Thanks fellas. Defiantely no complaints here, very lucky to be living in this part of the country so many great camping and fishing spots. I have a new H/D clutch for the older nav and am just waiting on my mate to organise the part i need for the gearbox. I want to keep it as it's handy having the tray on the back but my wife wants another car for town duties so unfortunately i will be selling it once it's up and running. I will post up some more pic's in the trip section today hopefully. Cheers

Latest posts

Back