Navara D40 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viclord

Reaction score
Hi all,

I own a Navara D40 2013 Spain built that I bought a couple of months ago under 85K and it is in a very good condition since the first and previous owner did the services in a regular basis as per logbook.

It has already an ARB bull bar, a snorkel, an ARB awning, a canopy and a second battery at the back with a Redarc charger. Looking next to do bash plates and lift kit.

I mainly use my D40 for schools run and towing a jayco swift camper trailer (1.3T) and looking forward to see how it goes and what should I learn when towing the caravan specially on hills.

Attachments

• PHOTO-2023-05-01-12-13-31.jpg
    PHOTO-2023-05-01-12-13-31.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 0
Looks good mate. Auto or manual? You shouldn’t have too many issues at 1.3t towing. Just as of today I’ve installed and engine guard to keep an eye on engine temps (I’ve got a manual 2014). Those with autos look to improve trans coolers when towing. But as I said your weight is pretty good.,

Looks good mate. Auto or manual? You shouldn’t have too many issues at 1.3t towing. Just as of today I’ve installed and engine guard to keep an eye on engine temps (I’ve got a manual 2014). Those with autos look to improve trans coolers when towing. But as I said your weight is pretty good.,
Thank you mate for your reply. It is an automatic one.
So I will see how it goes and will consider adding a trans cooler if required. I just got the ute serviced yesterday at Nissan dealer for a major service and everything was fine and no issues were reported, so I am even happier.

I dunno why the price is a concern for some members. It was fine to me considering that this was a major service so no complaints in there.

Typical Castle Hill Nissan prices, I was self employed at the time so it was an expense against my tax, but still thought it was over the top, might have been front pads as well.

Typical Castle Hill Nissan prices, I was self employed at the time so it was an expense against my tax, but still thought it was over the top, might have been front pads as well.
Quite possible if there were some pads that needed replacement as you mentioned.

In my case there were nothing to replace outside of what is replace as part of the service such as filters and oils.

Latest posts

Back