New guy from Perth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypactiv1

Reaction score
hey guys i have a D40 Navara with the xrox bar and that is it

i am after a lift kit for her i looking at few can people sugest things to me as not sure what is good and what is not

i also wanting to do some 4x4 with other navara owners

i will try get some pics for you soon thanks :cheers!:

Welcome aboard ! Where in Perth are you ? I frequently go for a play north of Two Rocks, or out east of Toodyay... will give you a shout next time round

Niel

hey guys i have a d22 aswell, it has snorkel, old man emu suspension, snake racing extended shackles, will post pics shortly. thanks guys

Welcome aboard ! Where in Perth are you ? I frequently go for a play north of Two Rocks, or out east of Toodyay... will give you a shout next time round

Niel

hey i am in claremont sounds good mate love to go for 4x4 up there so do you have suspension on your navara???

I am returning to Perth for two weeks in October and I am interested in joining others for a trip somewhere. I will be in Madurah but willing to travel north to join others. I have an Old Man Emu 2 inch lift and getting a snorkel fitted when I get to Perth. Also looking into getting some recovery gear and hard points fitted before heading out on a trip.

Latest posts

Back