new bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizz007

Reaction score
just thought i would throw up a few pics of my new powder coated bar and brake lights , also welded some spottie brackets on top aswell and new rhino bars which you can now get in black.

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

That's real sexy looking!!
What kinda cheddar did that run you?

cheers m8, cost me 80 buks for the powder coating, 60 buks for the lights, spottie brackets free as the old man is a welder and he did at his work place,

next on the list is the wheels been quoted by the same guy to get them powder coated,30 buks a wheel for satin black or 38 buks for gunmetal grey, i reckon its cost more to get tyres taken off and get put back on and ballanced

They look sexy those wheels in satin black saw a blue one with it the other week looked awsome. wish they fitted d22 would be a cheap wheel upgrade from poxy 4 spokes. really who thought a four spoke wheel was gonna look good

Hey mate, on the subject of powder coating the wheels, what prep do you need to do?

I have some 17x8 alloys in the garage, chrome (which I hate) that I want to get powder coated black, don't know what I need to do first though e.g. sand blasting etc.

Suppose the powdercoaters would let me know if I asked

Hey mate, on the subject of powder coating the wheels, what prep do you need to do?

I have some 17x8 alloys in the garage, chrome (which I hate) that I want to get powder coated black, don't know what I need to do first though e.g. sand blasting etc.

Suppose the powdercoaters would let me know if I asked

with the wheels they said just give them a good clean and then they would acid dip them to etch them i think , but with chrome its different ,i asked about the rear bumper they said that i would have to have a light sand blast so the powdercoating would stick

Latest posts

Back