Need a canopy close up pic...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digbyj

Reaction score
Hey Dudes,
The seal on my canopy window (rear bottom) has fallen off. Sounds pretty straight forward but I've put it back on in 3 different places and can't get it to close right, it's really tight.
Anyone got a couple if pics or anyone willing to take a couple?
Am I missing something? It shouldn't be very hard to relocate.
Need one from the inside when open and maybe one from the outside closed.
If it's easier you can email me [email protected]
Cheers.

Canopy brand.....think you might have mentioned it before but I don't remember.

Yeah I'm ok. I don't have access to a Nav ARB but the old man has a BT50, I'll have a look tomorrow.

There should be some resistance I would imagine, and re-seating it in a slightly different spot may increase that resistance but I wouldn't expect it to make a huge difference. Mines a tighter fit than I remember the old mans to be but I'll have a look tomorrow.

Edit: go for it Joe, I wasn't sure who had ARB canopies on here.

Sorry but I have been sidetracked BSing on.

Yes it is stuck on

Attachments

• Image0246.jpg
    Image0246.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Image0248.jpg
    Image0248.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Image0249.jpg
    Image0249.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Image0250.jpg
    Image0250.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Image0251.jpg
    Image0251.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 155
Don't know if this helps, I had to stick mine on as well, and going on the adhesive left on the ribber when it came off, this looks to be right. But its not tight to close or anything like that.

Bugger, keep getting an out of memory error with the forum when I try to post pics. I'll email them to you.

Check the sizes there is different limits on different file types. Resizing might fix the problem.

Thanks Joe! That worked a charm, I think I had it on upside down and the rubber had formed a bit of a memory!
Appreciate the photos!
Thankyou to ray but I'm already done and now havin a beer.
Cheers, Marcus

Latest posts

Back