Navara forum stickers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are discussions as we speak
Jason is clarifying now
Watch this thread

Ok
There seems to be none for sale
Jason and tony have approved your idea oz, you have the ok to print and sell some for the members
In fact if you can get them printed quickly the muster commitee will put an order in for the muster
Print away
Cheers

Last edited:
here is the old one
sticko (ozsticman) has been in touch
He will release a draft copy shortly

NavaraBumperSticker.jpg

Last edited:
The ones I'm planning on doing are not bumper stickers but vinyl cutout web address and maybe put The Navara Forum under or above.

I'm still on site for three more days so I should have some drafts by early next week. I will add another post sometime tonight when I'm back at camp.

All going well I hope to have at least a small batch ready for postage late next week. I will have to check what stock I have for colours as what I normally use my vinyl cutter for I don't need a huge variety of colours.

Last edited:
The ones I'm planning on doing are not bumper stickers but vinyl cutout web address and maybe put The Navara Forum under or above. I'm still on site for three more days so I should have some drafts by early next week. I will add another post sometime tonight when I'm back at camp.

All sounds good to me mate,

Look forward to seeing the draft.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back