Muster Event Organisation Area

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scuze my ignorance, but what is that thing? Is it a fireworks rocket that explodes or just a rocket that leaves earths atmosphere, fizzles out, plummets back to earth and hits Tony on the head?

Answer from column B, but it's usually stuck in a tree and woody getting upset cause scottys using the chainsaw to cut the branch but he doesn't have a safety ticket.

Answer from column B, but it's usually stuck in a tree and woody getting upset cause scottys using the chainsaw to cut the branch but he doesn't have a safety ticket.
So we'd better pack a helmet for Tony.

Actually I have a pic of him out on his last trip ...

187548-army-helmet.jpg

naa your all wrong
i tie it to my bull bar for that extra oomph i need when towing :thefinger:
6 rockets to use on trip up(hope theres no more than 6 hills)
comin homes ok cause its all downhill:ha:

Last edited:

that was a golden moment
scotty 8 mtrs up a tree with a chainsaw rescuing rocket
woody fully dressed up in safety gear,even had the chainsaw pants on, on the ground yellin at scotty cause he had no safety glasses and he didnt have a chainsaw ticket
one i will never forget:rofl:

Last edited:
BRAD,TONY
we should organise a quick meet to talk about trip up ?
My scedule is quite open atm(work doc on Tuesday)
Maybe we could take a drive up to brads ,tony
I could pick u up in the skyline ova weekend?
Keen to see how brads lift is progressing

Will Be away Saturday, but sunday's good with me if you's want.
I have been meaning to come see you sparra but don't seem to get time to scratch myself at the moment and I'm not working either lol...

Bunnings have provided 50 re-useable showbags for us. When I get them on Monday I'll try for an extra freebie if possible (drill, pliers....etc) never know unless you ask

cheers

We're staying overnight at the new house right now, tomorrow go back to old house, organise what stuff is coming up here, then Sunday I've got a pantech booked to cart the shit up here. No idea how long I'll be with it, I pick the truck up at 8am, will probably take 2-3 hours to load, 3 hours return trip, 2 hours to unload so at least 7 hours - finished by 3pm, probably 4pm - at which time I'm going to want to sit on my ass for a while, since I'll be the solo lift and shift team for 2 refrigerators, a lounge suite, a 6-seat dining table plus chairs, a sideboard ... and any other shit we decide to throw in the truck (like a lawn mower ... Christ, I nearly forgot).

Spent the afternoon cutting down frigging trees, I have 6 more of the bastards to go and they aren't small. The mahogany up the back has to go too, but it's so large I don't want to do it myself, it needs a pro and will probably cost me a few thousand to fell it.

Gee mate ur busy
Wish i could help
So are you moving to dungog permanently now?
I guess we dont really need to meet
I just wanted to discuss if you were going up pacific or new England
Pacific is a lot smoother
But imo new England has less traffic and less cops ect,and is a more scenic drive
We were planning on stopping at traceys bro,s in stanthorpe on way up,but that has now changed,we will be going through stanthorpe on way home,so new England on way home for us
Let me know please
I thing we should all travel together
Maybe pacific on way up and new England on way home?

I hate when I go to post something and it gets trashed. Grr!

New England will be about 680km, Pacific Hwy at least 793km (up to 919km if we stay on the coast to the border). Anyone want to put up a Google map of the route?

google maps wont let me copy link???

route 1
new england hwy via tenterfield,stanthorpe ect
729 km, 8 hours 39 mins

route 2
via gloucester rejoining new england at uralla
this is the shortest route but theres a BIG climb 100 ks nth of gloucester(thunderbolts range)
670 km, 7 hours 52 mins

route 3
pacific via ballina kyogle (lots of single lane country roads with several hillclimbs)
874 km, 10 hours 34 mins

route 4
pacific hwy up to southport then through beaudesert
880 km, 10 hours 16 mins

personally i like the new england route #1
not as much traffic,less cops and speed cameras and more quiet places to pull over
and better scenery
but i will go whichever way you guys choose
what are your thoughts??

we will be coming back new england via gloucester as we need to stop in stanthorpe

Last edited:
Not that i will be leaving at the same time as you blokes but the winner for scenery, no cops and bugger all traffic is also the quickest by hrs is through Gloucester, and if you attach a rope from Brad to Tony the climb up Thunderbolts wont be a problem HAHA!!

Not that i will be leaving at the same time as you blokes but the winner for scenery, no cops and bugger all traffic is also the quickest by hrs is through Gloucester, and if you attach a rope from Brad to Tony the climb up Thunderbolts wont be a problem HAHA!!

good morning nathan
i will select 2wd low if i need to
can you?? :reddy::ha:

Back