Mcc 4x4...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Element-RB

Reaction score
Hi All,

Not sure if this is right place to be asking...

But has anyone onhere dealt with or purchased from MCC 4X4?

I saw their ad in 4x4 Monthly and thought their 'Falcon' bar looked good. Seeing as ARB do not make the Sahara bar for the D22 anymore... or ever... Its a good alternate.

My problem is that the communication with them via email has been a bit of a worry. Really bad broken english and no one in QLD to fit their product (i know the airbag sensor would be just a plug and bolt move).

Thoughts? I like the products look, but am worried about the warranty/quality.

Peace. Element

They look like Ironman bars.

The website has a translate button.

Dunno where there based.

What about there canopies for the D22 2010?
Anyone had any experience? A lot cheaper than the others, which has caught my eye, but worried about the quality, cant find much info on the product.

Lol at the crap chinese steel comment ;) What do you think ARB make theirs out of?
Chinese Steel, Made in Thailand. Also part of why OME's springs are now so low in quality compared to a few years back.
Dont be scared of the quality, it is top notch along side ARB's stuff and they have been in the game for a long time.

They will soon have a queensland distributor that will wholesale to most off road accessory shops at a fraction of what an ARB equivalent bar would cost.

Like any company ARB will be threatened by this move in from MCC, and worried they should be as MCC are super competitive in price, have a HUGE amount of options for their bars and other bits and pieces. And actually keep alot of warranty/spare parts stock.

As for the ironman part. Well they look almost identical dont they ;)

its a choice between the MCC pop out windows or the Avenger tradesman pop out windows for my D22

MCC are one of the largest and most respected 4x4 accessory manufacturers in Thailand. I work for The Ultimate Suspension and MCC are our distributors in Thailand. If you have ever looked at hardcore 4WDs in Thailand, you have probably been looking at MCC gear without knowing it. Here's a Hilux for example.

phoca_thumb_l_t15.jpg

Most of their products have been sold in Australia for many years under different brands. That’s why a lot of people will recognise the styles. MCC have now come here under their own name after some companies copied their products in China. They offer a good product with a complete range of accessories and spare parts. The pricing will also be extremely competitive as they are the manufacturer.

MCC have just opened a showroom/warehouse in Thomastown Melbourne and we will be distributing their products in Sydney. It will take them a couple of months to be completely up and running but they are growing quickly. There is 4 containers worth of stock in VIC with a lot more on the way. If anybody wants more information on any of their products, please feel free to send me a PM or they now have an Australian sales rep (Justin) in Melbourne who can be contacted via [email protected]. If you use the code "ultimatenavara" he will look after you with a good price.

Isn't shitty Chinese steel actually melted down quality iron ore from Australian soil? haha.

That Hilux bar looks mean as.

Brett

Na most of the cheap steel is recycled warships and rusty holdens. and yeah that hilux looks bad arse....i'd even swap the nav for that

Latest posts

Back