Mars performance LED Tinted Tail Lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Question for the wise out there
I ordered a set of mars Performance LED Tail Lights for the truck. I could get the passengers side light in with a push and a shove. But the drivers side I can either get the top or bottom screw in but not both , well without enlarging the holes, and that aint happening
Anyone else had that issue

$_12.JPG

Can't help but they look good.
If i had to elongate a hole i would do the top.

The problem is the lights are too long top to bottom so to speak so they dont fit into the front clip either.
At $299 I want lights that fit lol
Plus not 100% sure they are legal being tinted so dont want a pain in the ass fitting that i might have to change out again anyway if the POPO decides to gimme a call

Ok well I got them to fit after massaging the top edge of the lights with a file.Mars was willing to help at first but then seemed to loose interrest or the guy was on leave .
Anyway the up shot is they will fit and as far as i can figure they might even be legal as the amount of light is high enough even through the darker plastic

By any chance do they do them for a d22s or is it just for the d40s:

I have been meaning to PM you TOO.
Looking for some advice on getting a few more ponies out off a V6(but mine is d22)
Old Tony has put me on the path to you.lol

At this stage more for chips!!!

Cheers
Geoff

YEP POCOYO V6 JUST BECAUSE IT'S A V6 DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T GO WHERE YOU CAN GO⚠️ think about that my friend⚠️

Hey Geoff
I wasnt able to find any new lights for the D22 but that doesnt mean there arent any. mars doesnt do them but you might find fomething from the US

As to engine performance there is any number of ways of getting more horsies from under the bonnet.My previous truck was a 4Runner V6 and i was able to get a decent improvement from changing the air tube between the throttle body and the air box. I installed a smooth alloy air tube and a pod filter and that certainly worked.
The main thing a fuel injected motor really needs is to breathe. The better the air flow in and out of the motor the better.Headers and a free flowing exhaust will also help out.
I think from memory there was a D22 model in the states that was factory supercharged.Have a talk with the guys on ClubFrontier.org cos if anyone knows how to get the ponies woken up they will.

Thanks heaps for the advice

Aussie frontier!

You have given me some food for thought

Cheers
Geoff

YEP POCOYO V6 JUST BECAUSE IT'S A V6 DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T GO WHERE YOU CAN GO⚠️ think about that my friends

No Worries geoff
just remember that increasing the ponies usually means decreasing the economy.
I have been tampering with cars for way too long.Hate to say it but these days when it comes to injected motors they are usually pretty much as good as it gets from the factory. Keeping filers clean and the engine bay well maintained is usually the best way to ensure your going to get the best overall performance from the beasty.
Another trick is a catch can on the PCV line so your actually getting the right band in the cylinders.
The cleaner to air going into the motor and the better your fuel the better it goes

And I'm still yet to see you driving around!
Now I'll know its you for sure!!
Looks the goods mate.
Coming to the muster?

I go from Palmerston to Qwangers everyday on majura lane of late if not on the GDE
I have too much on this year between house renos and getting ready for nats and possibly buying a "Project car" lol

Back