Lift kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattberry1611

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was thinking of installing my own lift kit, I have a d22 2006 model.
I was wanting to know what's involved and what a good lift kit is to get, I don't want to spend too much money but I do want a good quality one, and where to get it from. I want about a 2 inch or 2 and a half inch lift.
Thanks for the help.
Matt

What and where from - ask Zordo (member on here and suspension retail god). Other than that EFS are pretty good and reasonably priced.

Rear shocks and springs are easy to do. Front shocks are also easy - torsion bars a little harder. Search the forum and you should find details.

Zordo will be the guy to go to on what you will need and quality at a good price. As the others have said, not hard to fit if you have basic mechanical knowledge. Torsion bar referencing is the hardest part. But if you look at how it works and have a play you can work it out. Rear leafs are easy to fit just watch the handbrake cable. Easier with two people because they are a bit heavy. Shock no problem. Then just look at how your rear brake line is for length once lifted, I dare say it will need an extended line fitted. Ask Zordo if it's required. If you get Into any trouble just ask the boys on here and someone will be able to help you out. It's rewarding to doing it yourself so have a try.

Latest posts

Back