Lift and Springs?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatts

Reaction score
I went into ARB the other day to get a quote for a lift after the guy was fumbling with his computer for ages he told me the lift would be 30mm I know that's small but he said that's torsion bars for ya,
Rear and front sport shocks will be added and plus the 30mm lift , quoted $2300 I think it's reasonable.. But is there any way to get it lifted any higer ?

Like a lot of the guys on here, I have spoken to zordo. His mobile number is on his website and he is very great to talk to.

Quoted me, 1100 for leaves shocks and torsion bars were up to me. As I don't have a front bar yet you can get away with winding up the torsion bars. If you have the extra weight you need better torsion bars.

Shocks will be either efs, or bilstien. Whichever he has in stock. (Comfort setting as I don't always have a load to carry)

Blue max leaves all round and torsions up to you. Get on the phone. Can do no harm.

the restriction with the front height, and alignment issues can be helped with some aftermarket uca's
you loose too much castor adjustment when you wind up the front too far with std uca's

and speak to zordo, great bloke with great prices

Latest posts

Back