LED front parkers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?? I didn't know that. Would that be all states??
the d22's only have the one set of parkers on the front don't they??

Unless you have a bullbar.

There are specific details about red blue amber and white lights. Along with flashing lights. The only reference to green is green flashing lights which is for the vehicle at an emergency situation which signifies that the vehicle with the flashing green light is the incident controller. Not that you ever seen it used. Out of all te coroner pickups I've done I've only seen it once.

Ye I have a bull bar but it's only got a blinker on it not parkers as well.

Learn something new every day.

Unless you have a bullbar.

There are specific details about red blue amber and white lights. Along with flashing lights. The only reference to green is green flashing lights which is for the vehicle at an emergency situation which signifies that the vehicle with the flashing green light is the incident controller. Not that you ever seen it used. Out of all te coroner pickups I've done I've only seen it once.

coroner pick ups. what do you do for a job

Funeral industry for a few years, then truck driving interstate, now truck driving in the mines and helping my parents on my days off.

I'll hang off till I hear from you if they are good or not before I order mine.
Put up a pic when you get them.

they were in the mail when i got home today, chucked em in, heres a pic. Theyre pretty bright, probably not as bright as the 64 led ones that i had in (which were falling apart btw) but got that funny greenish tinge you mentioned. I dont mind though, does the job.
They arnt the exact same ones as you were looking at though, they were about $7 the pair.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 54
they were in the mail when i got home today, chucked em in, heres a pic. Theyre pretty bright, probably not as bright as the 64 led ones that i had in (which were falling apart btw) but got that funny greenish tinge you mentioned. I dont mind though, does the job.
They arnt the exact same ones as you were looking at though, they were about $7 the pair.

Cool, thanks for that.
How are they in daylight?
Do they look bright or are they just greenish?

Easier to get the indicators that way, but the parkers are right at the top, need small hands and you're gonna get dirt in your face.

Headlight assembly comes off pretty easy, three bolts and the fourth point is just snap-in. Re the little twist clips on the grill; when you put them back on, remove them from the car, install them on the grill, and then the grill just snaps back in.

Cool, thanks for that.
How are they in daylight?
Do they look bright or are they just greenish?

Overcast day today, but yeah, plenty bright. I pretty much always have at least my parkers on driving around in anything less than full sun, because i reckon everyone should.

Ordered a pair from the mob in my last link yesterday.
They got to be better than those crappy 5 Led ones I got in at the moment.

I can't seem to win with these parkers.
My order arrived and they are very bright but they are that long they almost touch the front lens.
To add to it all, the base of the globe is that fat it won't fit all the way into the holder.
It is advertised as T15 / T10 but obviously more T15.

It's a pain in the arse.
The ones in there now are quite long, about 45mm.
You can see how close they are to the lens.
When they are on all you can see is a bright dot on the lens.
th_20140920_062245_zpsaccd5194.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Are yours this close, can you see them through the lens?
Do you get just a dot on the lens?

I'm gonna send them back.

I'm pretty sure the lights are the same over all the year models.

Back