LED front parkers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony d22

Reaction score
Ok I think it's time to change the yellow standard globes and put in some LED's to match the bulbar parkers.

I keep reading other posts about how people are or aren't happy with the ones they purchased of eBay.

The lengths vary as well as the amount of LED chips.

What did you buy that you are wrapped in and could you please put up a link.

Thanks

I have bought a swag of them.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10x-T10-..._Parts_Accessories&hash=item25825510ac&_uhb=1

These aren't the exact ones from the seller I bought them from but are exactly the same. I put them all through my X Trail 3 years ago and the wife's Aurion a year ago, doors, interior, number plate and Parker's. Never had one die yet.

I need to get some BA15s LEDs for my bullbar and number plate lights. Might even get LEDs for the tail lights and indicators yet.

Jcar...have had them in for a few years, very happy, just take in an old light bulb that way you will get the correct length and fitment

^ that ad seems to have expired. The ones i posted the link to a few posts up are really bright, in that you have to squint to look at the parkers with them. But you wouldnt believe it, one of them has partially shat itself this week after 2-3 years, might just need a jiggle - not sure, but a quick question OP since you've just been in there - do the parker t10 mounts point straight at the lense? Or at 90 degree? Because if they are a straight shot, i think i will get some cree t10 leds and see how they go.

Last edited:
Yeah they mount flush with the back of the parker so I think the cree's would work.
Probably better because they would aim the light at the parker lens rather than in the light surround.

Can you post a pic of your good parker turned on so I can see how bright it is.
I will do the same.

Pics of lights never really give much of an idea of brightness, but the colour is just your standard "white" led colour. The lights in the bar are the oldschool bayonet style that ive fitted with bayonet leds which arent very bright, but are nice and visible to other cars. The parkers are quite bright (not the shit one tho) and i often use them for an impromptu "work light" if im stuffing around in front of the car at night.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
They are pretty bright.
I think the problem lies with where the globe is located in the parker lens itself.
If it was in the middle, any globe will work well.
Instead it is located on one side of the lens (nearest the guard).

I ordered a pair of the same ones the other day. Hopefully they're good!
Re the offset position of the globe - yeah your probably right, but its all mirror in there, so if your bulbs are making a few lumen, it should work anyway.

Ooooohhh they look fancy

I 'acquired' some green globes that fit parkers but I don't have the balls to put them on and get defected straight away haha

Unless it's changed in the last few years you can have them belongs you have white parkers some where on front too.

I had green lights on my truck and the cop and transport dept tried to nail me heaps but I pulled out the copies of legislation and ADR rules and had them buggered. Got them on a technicality!

hate to be negative but coloured parkers are pretty gay. Whats next? Red parkers , white tailights, flashing blue and red indicators?
LOL end rant

Unless it's changed in the last few years you can have them belongs you have white parkers some where on front too.

I had green lights on my truck and the cop and transport dept tried to nail me heaps but I pulled out the copies of legislation and ADR rules and had them buggered. Got them on a technicality!

Really?? I didn't know that. Would that be all states??
the d22's only have the one set of parkers on the front don't they??

Latest posts

Back