Kingcab seatbelt not retracting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longy509

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the suicide door trim to access and clean seatbelt retractor my seat belt is very slow retracting and keeps getting stuck in the door and is busting the trim off

Cheers
Longy

Sorry no , but iam interested in finding out too as i want to replace the speakers , just of interest how have you found your king cab ? i just picked mine up , only done 200 k's so far and happy

Sorry no , but iam interested in finding out too as i want to replace the speakers , just of interest how have you found your king cab ? i just picked mine up , only done 200 k's so far and happy[/QUOT

overall its a great little ute haven't had and dramas in 50000km other than busting a couple of abs lines and this seatbelt u cant beat the suicide doors for easy access.the only things i am not all that happy with are the height (they sit a little low if u have noticed) and they lack a bit of down low power on take off until around 2000rpm especially on a hill with a load (mines a 2011 126kw 6speed manual)but you learn to work around it other then that like i said great little ute and comfortable

Latest posts

Back