Jason's 2012 st D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason.R

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I Recently purchased a new d40 nav and have been bitten by the 4wd bug.
So far I have an ARB delux bull bar, snorkel, ARB canopy and an out back drawer system in the rear.
I just purchased an ARB rear step bar and roof racks.
I have a few more things on the way like some sunraysias and some new tyres and a 2" body a sus lift.
One quick question regarding rims. The bloke from the tyre shop said an offset of -22 would fit. Will it stick out to much?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348970276.835853.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348970276.835853.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 17,494
Hey bud

haha -22 will be redic, i run a -12 and its gnarly haha
heres a photo
538759_489299237760780_2079187077_n.jpg

Looks great , I take it the draws open out as well. Love the double fridge slide, can I ask what brand this is and how much that set up was please.

Yeah the drawers slider out as well. It's an outback 4x4 draw system. I'll have a look for the receipt and let you know how much it was.

Got my racks and rear bar put on.

Just need a lift now to lift my saggy bum haha. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351303426.025584.jpg

Been a while since I have updated. Just got a 2 inch lift of zordo which I'm stoked with and I also just picked up some new boots. Hankook dyna pro ATM 285/75/16.

Nav looks good mate
you seem happy with the lift from zordo do yo know how much lift you actually got. what does it measure from centre of wheel up to wheel arch.

The rear went from 470mm to about 600 and the front went from 510 to about 590. That was when I first out it in but I'll measure it again tomorrow.
It's all HD suspension cause it's always loaded hench 470mm rear end.

yeah I've got a canopy, drawers filled with tool's every day and a tow bar on stock suspension and the back is about 470mm aswell,the front is 520mm with bash plates no bull bar yet.
i'm keen to know what your front will or has settled at.
tossing up between a kit from zordo or Ultimate.
what springs and shock's did you get of zordo.

The front is now sitting at about 575 mm and the rear is still at 600 mm. That's after about 4 weeks of the lift being in.
Kit is blue Max leaves, Dobson could and Lovell shocks.

Last edited:
The front is now sitting at about 575 mm and the rear is still at 600 mm. That's after about 4 weeks of the lift being in.
Kit is blue Max leaves, Dobson could and Lovell shocks.

That's pretty good, sounds like you got a full 55mm of lift which is what im after. Most other kits are only 30-40mm. did you have any probs with caster adjustment or have to get off set bushes or anything.

Back