Janowen 24th, 25th, 26th feb.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know exactly when I hit mine as well, When I came down that hill after winching Ray up and hit the large rock dead centre. I think i'm just going to drive over mine sideways to flatten it out.

I know exactly when I hit mine as well, When I came down that hill after winching Ray up and hit the large rock dead centre. I think i'm just going to drive over mine sideways to flatten it out.

It shows exactly where you hit it on the video Brodie. I'm uploading 25 vids now, (1.5gb) to yoo-toob, might take a while.........

RustyNav09 said:
i think you may have he Brown and Davis plates Joshman?

i did hit pretty hard and i got the dirties from the wife lol. im not sure what i hit but it was hard and i did slip into a rut farely quickly.

Rusty

Nah mate, just the TJM plates, they're fairly solid units (I've got plans to make them better!

Last edited:
Yep tops vids ray.

Rusty when are yours coming keen to see some of the stuff from sunday.

And should someone throw a date up for the next trip out there? Maybe the weekend after school holidays end?

alright so ive had no luck with the vids. i will try get onto my bro to pinch his super fast net to get these vids up.

will try in the next few days

Back