Is it really worth selling the nav??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
I've been thinking of getting rid of the nav for some time now to get TD42 patrol ute. I love my navara but it just doesn't cut it for me anymore.
I see it that I would not get what I would be asking for it and would have to spend big bucks on just buying a patrol.
Do I.......
Sell the nav, buy a patrol and start over with mods
Or.....
Spend big bucks on the nav to get it were I want and keep it until it dies??
I'd build custom tray, custom racks to bolt a rack on when I want it, bigger tyres, engine mods, convert the back seats to storage

I agree. If its not what you want don't spend any more on it.
Either pull off mods you have done and sell them or cut your losses and move on. Cheers Willie

If its not your everyday car and you really need a great off road car. The costs will never stop. If you buy a patrol. Buy one already modded. Yolk get more for your car if you sell after market parts separate.

I have to admit I have had the same feeling a few weeks ago but then I think of all the mods I've done and think to myself "**** doing them all again" I'll be keeping my nav until she is dead then I'll build into the ultimate off roader

I have to admit I have had the same feeling a few weeks ago but then I think of all the mods I've done and think to myself "**** doing them all again" I'll be keeping my nav until she is dead then I'll build into the ultimate off roader

Haven't we all had that thought??

i get this urge once a month for some reason. theres something about a gu ute

I saw a nice 02 TD42 turbo patrol ute the other day for $22000 with only 160000km on it at a dealer in Brisbane (Cousins), so they are coming down in price, you could sell your nav for what like $18k? not much changeover there ;)

i've driven the hilux and prados and the thought patterns were something along the lines of
"gee this feels plastic....but the steering wheel feels quite nice"
at least the gu can still feel and sound truck like. thats really what i love about the d22 it still has a truck characteristic to it. but the gu is still the dream hehe.

The TD42 is a outdated piece of shit.

Get a 4.8L.

Never late in a 4.8.

If I wanted a Patrol ute, Id get a brand new one. The CRD ZD30 is a good motor,they have a good reputation.

Latest posts

Back