I bid farewell!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G'day lounge lizards,

Thanks for all your support over the last two years! Especially when i was struck down with illness.

Due to my Nissan patrol i have been active with the Nissan Patrol forum and its members and also with My Swag forum.

It is time for me to bid farewell and to wish all the members of the Navara forum all the very best in life and a prosperous future.

PS, i will still peruse the forum from time to time. All the best with your up-coming muster!

Regards,

Paul (RLI) and family!
:saberfighting:

Keep fighting the good fight Paul - your honesty & straight shooting will be missed.

Take care big fella, hope the Cape trip is all you are hoping it to be and all the hard work on the pootrol pays off.

Maybe one more write up on your trip could be on the cards hey??

You know how to tell a story Paul, all the best with the Patrol. Looking forward to see if you get to 200kw.

Hy Paul, I have not been that active on MySwag, work commitments keeping my from playing on the Jayco of late, but as Rescue said . . . I hope to catch you in MySwag Forum every once and a while.

Take care Mate

I just read about your withdrawal from the Cape Trip mate. Hopefully catch up with you sometime in the future for a good yarn. We pass on our best wishes to you and your growing family and hope your health improves soon.

Last edited:
All the best Paul. As others have mentioned you will be missed here. Good luck with the Patrol, I loved mine. And all the very best of health to you and your family.
Foxy

All the best to you and your family Paul, lets hope things with you health start looking up! Don't be a stranger pop in from time to time and grace us with your Whitty posts!!

Cheers
Bryan

G'day folks,

Even though i will not be as active as usual on this great forum.

What i definitely will be trying to do in the future is to finally attend an Navara muster to personally thank you all for your kind camaraderie you have given to me and my family over the years!

Once again thanks trendsetters!

PS, that is one farken goal in my bucket list to complete! lol

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:rambo:

Latest posts

Back