Hurricane 3" Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dorro

Reaction score
Hey guys i know the battle over which size exhaust has been flogged to death but what about what types?

Just interested to see who is running what as i have had a few quotes around the $14-$1500 for a full 3" system.

All exhaust shops say the use what ever kit comes in first as in australia there are 4 or 5 brands that are the same.

So any thoughts on the Hurricane brand on ebay for $1150???

Cheers all

Yeah just found an X force system so they claim but doesnt state if it comes with a flexible bellow or a s/s high flow cat but im guessing not (do you need this to make connection easier and the cat to stop black smoke?). Im assuming the muffler and tailpipe are straight through. For $499+ postage

I'd be carefull of these fleebay exhaust, as I emailed them Hurricane's about an exhaust for my D40 and they tried too tell me that the exhaust for a auto was the same as the manual. Their completly different and the auto has a dpf valve on it.
So all I can say is be carefull.
I have a 2.75" BeauDesert exhaust now.

I was thinking the BeauDesert but wanted a 3" no idea why just think when i chip it it will flow better and give a better note

I was thinking the BeauDesert but wanted a 3" no idea why just think when i chip it it will flow better and give a better note

you have 3 choices no 1 2.5" is better. no 2 is 3" is better, and the no 3 is lets split the difference and say 2.75" is the answer. Its on my list come tax time,

Mate search back about a month ago, A mob were selling their exhausts in kits from QLD, Pretty cheap from memory and pretty sure a few blokes have exhausts from them, suncoast exhaust?

I'd be carefull of these fleebay exhaust, as I emailed them Hurricane's about an exhaust for my D40 and they tried too tell me that the exhaust for a auto was the same as the manual. Their completly different and the auto has a dpf valve on it.
So all I can say is be carefull.
I have a 2.75" BeauDesert exhaust now.

i have an 06 auto, which doesn't have a DPF, apparently they started in 07.guess i'll have to get one to suit a manual

I am really happy with my Hurricane exhaust. 3 inch turbo back. EGTs are much cooler, turbo whistle is much louder but exhaust note is very similar to factory (from inside cab anyway) which I quite like. It does give a better note than factory from outside the vehicle but it is noticeable - not loud.

Latest posts

Back