How far do you drive for work?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at the moment it takes me about 6min each way to and from work.
My last job had me driving about 1500kms in a work provided kia pregio.

I drive in an out of the iron ore mine I work at. Not daily though I stay on site for two weeks but it's a 170km one way trip from home to work. Stuff all really

100km four days a week.I only work 4 days a week, get every monday off. About to have to travel to gladstone for tafe, that will be about 250km a day for 4 and a half weeks.

Mitch

Selling computers it's either 320k round trip to Melb to get the stuff or a short drive to deliver it. Working on the farm is anything up to 120ks round trip depending on which farm and websites it's a quick walk out the kitchen door and into the office.

about 70kms to the airport every second week. so not far :) my car can now rest

I have a long drive to work each day ... all of 3.5km each way. The car heater barely has time to start working by the time i have to turn the car off in the parking lot.

I go to melbourne every day so 282kms a day about hour thirty each way form trafalgar way west gippsland vic

all depends for me whats on, but average 3 trips a week to the ACT from southern highlands NSW = 450km round trip. The other days could be anything from 5km to 500km round trip.

Narre Warren to Dandenong, 10km each way
25 minutes in the morning, 40 minutes in the afternoon on a good day.

the work shop is only 25km away but i can do upto 250km a day easy enough during the season. off season its only to workshop and back.

My standard trip is just 10 minutes, but I can go to Shepparton and back in a day, about 500 km. Work also takes in Mildura, which is 450 one way. Only do that every few months, and stay overnight.

Latest posts

Back