Hi There all, I'm new and just joined

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farm1

Reaction score
I have just got my first Navara, its a D40 Crew cab, STX , Diesel Auto 2008 build with 110000 kms on it.

I live in the eastern suburbs of melbourne and was wondering if anyone knows a mechanic/service centre that knows Navara's now I am out of warranty and is due for 110000 service

Cheers

Welcome aboard mate,
Where are ya? Got a great mechanic out my way, not navara specific but knows his stuff, was recommended to me by another bloke on this website, but already new of him.
Cheers, Marcus

I have just got my first Navara, its a D40 Crew cab, STX , Diesel Auto 2008 build with 110000 kms on it.

Welcome Farm1 heaps and heaps of good info on this forum. As other members on this site well atest, I am obsessed with the damn (Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) fitted to the model you are driving. My question is how is your DPF holding out after 110,000kms?

Welcome aboard mate,
Where are ya? Got a great mechanic out my way, not navara specific but knows his stuff, was recommended to me by another bloke on this website, but already new of him.
Cheers, Marcus

Hi Marcus,

I'm in Burwood but dont mind travelling for good service - where is your bloke located ?

Cheers

Welcome Farm1 heaps and heaps of good info on this forum. As other members on this site well atest, I am obsessed with the damn (Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) fitted to the model you are driving. My question is how is your DPF holding out after 110,000kms?

Hey Bosshog , I'll let you after I get it serviced - I'll ask them particularly to check it out

Back