hi every one what a kool site . rite i want 2 put td2.7ETI in my 1995 navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissanmad

Reaction score
iv heard got change sump over and fly wheel an ecu an wiring lume .any body else got sum info on this subject cheers luke

depends on what motor you have in there to start with.
for 2.5 to 2.7 conversion i think you need the 2.7 bellhousing as well.

What information are you after specifically? As you will have read in DANHEMP's thread, the intercooler needs to be relocated on Urvan motors. Since you have to change your sump I'm assuming you've got an Urvan motor. If it's from a Terrano the sump shouldn't be any issue.

Good luck with the ECU and wiring loom, are you getting an auto electrician involved?

I don't know what else you're wanting to know?

is it worth doing price could add up can get eti motor out of an r50 4 a grand only 90kms on it do most of work myseft accept wiring

R50 Pathfinders ran the QD32ETI and the ZD30DDTI.

Sure its not a QD32ETI ?

If so very worth while.

Dave.

no its the td2.7ETI last motor of the the td27 range they came out in the 95 -97 terrano .sum called r50 here in nz

its a shit load of work with this not goin 2 do it now even the accelerator is electronic (beep) that it be a head ache .i just go with td27t4 112.5hp so only losing 16hp instead of goin with eti motor.it will bolt straight in only have 2 change airbox and it be only a weekend job instead of a month lol i keep yous posted goin 2 paint truck an chuck a flat deck on an chrome grill parts cheap 4 these and the td27 about the best motor nissan ever made own a few an never had any worry accept the gear box or trans crapin out get pretty good at take them out now lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back