help with gvm info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4 naving

Reaction score
OK so I get the manual out to try and find the kerb weight, gvm and the combined gvm for towing and unless im blind its not there... anyone know where to find this info.. very unusual not to be in the manual.. iv tried the search function but no luck.... It's for my 07 stx, yd25 dual cab. just been doing some homework after the towbar recall...

GVM for an 07 is 2860kg.

Curb weight: 1997kg manual, 2018kg auto.

Combined GVM: non braked 3610kg or with braked trailer 5860kg.

Gross axle ratings: Front 1385kg, Rear 1770kg.

Thanks for the that. where did you find that info. I found it strange that Nissan don't put it in the hand book. guess its the same as no info on the depth of water the car can handle. most other manufacturers have this info.

Well, I guess mine will just have to be over the GVM. We weighed it at the weighbridge the other day...fully modded but still with things to be packed in it....2840kgs. Couldn't believe it, & it also has to tow a 1500kg CT :(

Thanks for the that. where did you find that info. I found it strange that Nissan don't put it in the hand book. guess its the same as no info on the depth of water the car can handle. most other manufacturers have this info.

Wading depth is 450mm.

Also other info that maybe useful, the angles for approach 29°, departure 22°, ramp over 18° and side lean 60°

Info comes from Nissan NZ spread sheet on D40.

Latest posts

Back