HELP HELP HELP my utes dead

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerrie0400

Reaction score
My engine light came on tried to remove the water from fuel filter, make a long story short i removed the filter and when i replaced it i didnt prime it enough now it wont start at all i have tried cracking the lines on the injector pump but can anyone tell where the bleeders are on the injection pump or if anyone has any other ideas on how to fix it.Any help would be great

Remove the fuel line on the fuel filter that goes to the injection pump/engine.

pump primer until fuel comes out (will come out with a rush)

connect fuel line back and pump until it goes rock hard.

Kick the engine over for 3-5 seconds. If it doesn't fire, try the primer pump again, until it goes rock hard. repeat process a few times.

Also, how much fuel do you have?

And where r u? someone on here maybe be close enough to lend a hand.

you might need to pump the accelerator a bit to get it started if you have air in the lines, and hold it down a bit til all the air purges from the system.

my ute is working now, had a friend come over and have ago took a while but it finally started but the engine light still flashes is there anyway to stop it

my ute is working now, had a friend come over and have ago took a while but it finally started but the engine light still flashes is there anyway to stop it

need to get the codes read and see what caused the error light to come on.

Will probably be air in the injection pump code.

Take it for a short spin. Does the primper pump still go hard after 3 pumps?

The plunger on the fuel filfer does not work it has a after market primer, the light has now gone off,i got a funny feeling there was water in the diesel as this was the first time I filled up at woolworth servo

Back