Hello there

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rexxie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just bought myself a 2010 D22 STR last week.....absolutely loving it as its all mine lol Seem to have a big wish list for it, so roll on tax time so I can start doing a few mods to the car.

I've been doing some research about these cars as I didnt know alot about them, have owned a patrol in the past so not a complete newbie, but still learning when it comes to the Navara.

Anyway, gday everyone and I look forward to learning from here.

Helen :)

Thanks everyone :)

Have got heaps planned...money will be my limit lol First up with be snorkel and canopy, then would love a set of drawers and another fridge/freezer set up, overhead console for a uhf.....already got bull bar and driving lights on it. The car needs some tyres at some stage, looks like it still has the ones that came out with it, they are very roady, would love some all terrains. Not sure about the lift kit for it, need to do some more resarch first.

Have always wanted to do the vic high country so I want to set the car up to do this, would love to get over to vic later this year but i reckon it will be more like this time next year.

welcome to the forum, you will find just about everything there is to know about your nav and how to do almost anything to it here.
enjoy

Welcome to the forum.

The Muster will be on the first weekend in November, as long as we can get everything together. There's no need to worry if your car hasn't been fully modified - not everyone goes on the tracks, and not all the tracks will be so radical that a stock vehicle couldn't make it.

All-terrain tyres would be a good first purchase and so would recovery hooks on all four corners.

G, day Helen,

Welcome aboard and fear no beer. If you attend any of the Navara outings or musters over the years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum a great bunch of blokes & Gals and those mixed up shuck up types called lola, lalala lola, lalala lola!

Sorry folks, it’s all those f--king pain killer medication that I am on!

PS, my wife and I moved from Windermere/Launceston area in 2008. We lived in Tassie for 4.5 years. We now live in the Coffs Harbour area!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo::deadhorse:

Hey thanks RLI! Would gladly swap Tassie for Coffs Harbour anyday, half your luck :)

Will post up some pics after this weekend of the nav, am off for a weekend of camping and hopefully some 4wheeling up the north east way of tas :redcool:

Finally took a pic of my baby at the weekends camping trip.....now I just have to work out how to make it small for a profile pic!

526032_3671774076941_1352560489_33433474_1596581925_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back