Hello everyone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawaiman

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals my name is Arron..
Just picked up my 1st diesel 4b a few days ago and love it.. I've been researching on hear for the last week and you lot helped me make my decision on the right 4b to buy.. I just bought a 2008 twin cab 2.5 manual..
I just have a couple of questions.. Is the egr blanking plate a must and why does the dome light only active with the drivers door?
Just the 1 pic so far
A0EECD14-C3D6-44E9-93C2-4AF0F9E77881_zpsbbfwviqr.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Yep, drivers door is the only one with a switch. Nissan might have supplied you with candles for the other doors if you'd have bought it off them, but the wax goes everywhere and you have to put them out every time you go to a service station.

EGR blank is worth doing, doesn't take long, is cheap and gives back some of the power your engine was robbed of (not a huge amount, but some people say they've noticed it).

Welcome to the forum!

Yep, drivers door is the only one with a switch. Nissan might have supplied you with candles for the other doors if you'd have bought it off them, but the wax goes everywhere and you have to put them out every time you go to a service station.

EGR blank is worth doing, doesn't take long, is cheap and gives back some of the power your engine was robbed of (not a huge amount, but some people say they've noticed it).

LOL Candles

Back