HD front spring with no bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostin_7

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm about to purchase a suspension lift kit from zordo, which includes Lovells shocks & HD bluemax springs & leaves.
Ive been suggested HD stuff because i have a canopy with internal supports and roof basket & carry around 200kgs around for work.

Now at this stage i plan on getting a bullbar, but this may not happen for a year or more.
WILL the HD front springs feels like arse without the extra weight of the bullbar up there? I do have arb bash plates adding a little extra weight up there, but not alot.

Also will the HD leaves feel fine offroad with only a fridge & some recovery gear in the back, considering the only other load will be the canopy & racking?

got them also from zordo, i find them a bit heavy for my liking, but thats just me, i have the nissan nudge bar fitted as well

got almost 3 inches out of them though

i also have a zordo intermediate kit (if i recall), and also don't have a bullbar. the ride is very firm, but so much better and ended up with heaps of lift. my only issue, but which has settled down alot, is the front tops out with a big clunk. it happens mainly going over short sharp speed humps too fast. i have a brown/davis bashplate which didn't bring the nose down thankfully, as i got well over 3" rear lift from a 2" kit

Thanks the replies guys. Im considering getting 2 sets of springs & changing once I get the bullbar.
At the moment the stock gear is shagged, fronts float all over the bloody place & any bump will make the rears smash into the rubber stops.
With 3inches being gained, im guessing you guys have had to do UCA's

I got 3" out of my lift and my UCA's sit 5-10mm above strut towers n smashes into them over the smallest speed hump

you will probably find if you get the HD kit it will come with a spacer on the strutt. just take that off till you get your bullbar on. mine came with the additional 10mm spacer cause i was going to fit a winch.

Latest posts

Back