Guage Fitment

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiffy21

Reaction score
Hey guys I have put in the VZ/VY gauge pod and mounted my gauges in that in the top coin tray. I have returned 3 SAAS boost gauges because once they all hit over 10PSI they started to rattle internally like crazy. Can anyone suggest a brand that will be able to mount into the 52mm hole. The biggest issue is the mounting because it is quite shallow after I had to cut it to fit the coin tray.
Thanks

The rattle may not be the gauge. Are you running a boost controller. If you are and if it has the one way valve in it, take the valve out. I run a boost T and once I took the valve out the gauge operates smooth as.

Cheers.

I run a aquarium air line t piece with an screw on top and just 'close' the line off till rattle stops..!

Hey guys I have put in the VZ/VY gauge pod and mounted my gauges in that in the top coin tray. I have returned 3 SAAS boost gauges because once they all hit over 10PSI they started to rattle internally like crazy. Can anyone suggest a brand that will be able to mount into the 52mm hole. The biggest issue is the mounting because it is quite shallow after I had to cut it to fit the coin tray.
Thanks

Hi Stiffy,

I run the Autron (now available from Redarc) EGT / Boost gauge (it has a sweet LCD display, with ability to have custom alarms which change the colour of the screen and beep. Petty hefty price tag though I think the EGT / Boost with (as well as a 3rd temp probe for either radiator or fridge etc) probes etc were about $400. I spent the money because I liked the quality... They will fit in the 52mm hole with a nice mounting bracket.

You can see an example of dual battery guage here http://www.redarc.com.au/products/product/monitoring-gauges/

Cheers,

Scott

Latest posts

Back