Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your worse than me! It took me an hour one day trying to work out where I was gonna place my paw print stickers on my back window lol

No one is worse than you lol

So I played with the settings for my light bar driving home tonight....Just quietly the strobe setting is F@%KING INSANE!!!! On an open stretch of road the strobe is just spastically bright and strobey for kms!! Lol

Let's hope that no oncoming drivers had epilepsy hahahaha

Yeah I didn't think so,
More of a party trick (hey guys check this out) sort of thing.??

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

We should have a rave at the next muster!!!

Oh I didn't know that. Doesn't look like a d40. Looks too long

View attachment 18689

It looks heaps longer I reckon lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416949985085.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416949985085.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 55
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416949994880.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416949994880.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 48
Oi shhhhh u!

Hahahaha I have to make it first! Lol

See I knew it looked longer! Thanks amy

Hahaha :p

Could just be an optical illusion because of the angle it's been taken from or maybe it's because I don't have my glasses on haha but everything is bigger and over the top on America so could very well be longer?!

Oi shhhhh u!

Hahahaha I have to make it first! Lol

See I knew it looked longer! Thanks amy

Hahaha :p

Could just be an optical illusion because of the angle it's been taken from or maybe it's because I don't have my glasses on haha but everything is bigger and over the top on America so could very well be longer?!

:hmmmm2: Oh dear.
Its simple really, it is longer! like i said, in the states you can buy two different versions in the tray length and obviously after seeing the side view it is the longer version.
It doeasnt for a minute look like a D40 though and the first one in no way what so ever looks like a D22.

Last edited:
Hey guys been too busy with work and kids to be on here in the last few months. Did I miss anything. As for the frontiers above the us got heaps of options we never saw, something about 250000000 people vs 25000000 people. Just been in nz for a week and they appeared to only have low spec d22 but there d40 had leather seats heated mirrors and heaps of other gear in the mid $30s bargain.

Hi ben!!!!
You have most likely missed bucket loads but not going in to details lol
One of the frontier drivers on the navara.asia Instagram account asked me why we have roll bars and if they are standard or an extra coz they don't have them over in the US.
Oh and btw we have an Instagram account now, that's where all the newbies seem to be coming from I think and all the advertising on fb for it we have been doing

Back