Good evening all!!!!!!!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klr265

Reaction score
Hi guys
im a new 2010 D22 str owner and have already done the egr mod(bloody brilliant) and am looking for some 32" muddies to get onto it right away.I used to own a wrangler 10 years ago and remember some of those lovely days i had playing in the mud, so am hoping the d22 can bring me that joy.

Any help on what muddies to get would be great, they will be used mostly on the black top.
Also, when will some of you be organising a newbie 4x4 trip in Melbourne, would love to get out there

cheers all for all your insight so far
Perri

Welcome to the forums Perri.

I'm no help with the tyres but I can suggest you check out the VNOG section in the Vic section, they run trips semi regularly and most of them are nice blokes :sarcastic:

Welcome Mate. heaps on here about mud tyres. the search function will find it!

G'day and welcome to the forum mate.We have a trip on the 10th and 11th of Dec.
I think these dates are correct.there are a few of us going fri night and also staying sat night but day trippers are good to.Its not to far from Gembrook.You are most welcome and it is a family orientated weekend.

thanks scotty,
we got alot going on this time of the year but will do my best to convince the wife for a day trip at least
cheers

Latest posts

Back