G'day from a newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKLLER

Reaction score
Hey,
Just wanted to touch base and introduce myself. New to the whole 4x4 scene and Own a 2011 D22. Absolutely love the car and am having a ball adding some new mods. Haven't had the chance to get too far off the beaten track yet but there's time.

Welcome. i too havent had the chance to get mine off road as much as i would like but i always
tell myself one day. what mods have you done so far. ben

Welcome. i too havent had the chance to get mine off road as much as i would like but i always
tell myself one day. what mods have you done so far. ben

One day?
How bout 18,19,20th October at the muster?
The local newcastle mob do a few little trips each year also

And welcome to the forum Ben

@Ben
Hey mate,
I changed the alloys for some black steel sunraysia type rims, same size as stock. Some aftermarket roof racks and a luggage basket. Ipf 6inch spotlights. nothing too major, hoping to put a light in the hard lid on my tub to help out at night.
I'll try and get some photos up soon
Jas

@Ben
Hey mate,
I changed the alloys for some black steel sunraysia type rims, same size as stock. Some aftermarket roof racks and a luggage basket. Ipf 6inch spotlights. nothing too major, hoping to put a light in the hard lid on my tub to help out at night.
I'll try and get some photos up soon
Jas

I need to get my butt down to jaycar to put led strips in tray. Just did my central locking for $65 using their gear best value ever.

One day?
How bout 18,19,20th October at the muster?
The local newcastle mob do a few little trips each year also

And welcome to the forum Ben

Can't do muster unfortunately little kids and no time off work. Look forward to getting together sometime soon. Ben

Latest posts

Back