Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tryharder

Reaction score
After diagnosing my issue as the above, it came to light that 'apparently' Nissan only sell the entire fuel rail assembly at some $1100...........

After a tip from the Ford Ranger forum, I contacted HiTech Diesel in South Australia and $101 later one is on it's way to me. Nissan. Never again.

So after a trying three years with my D40, I pick up my new XLT Ranger today. Hoping for a better three years!

Yeah, saw him over on the Ranger forum Sparra.

This forum here has been a great source of info over the years and helped me diagnose all of my own issues - better than the dealer anyway!!

I'm not a one eyed brand owner anyway. The ford seems to be a good rig. I didn't even bother driving one. I will this arvo when I pick mine up!

Just be careful with the ranger, i had an email come through to me at my workshop about if you let the oil drain for longer than 10 minutes it drains the oil out of the oil pump and will not reprime the oil pump, causing no oil pressure and engine failure. they have had engine after engine shitting themselves due to this. other than that not a bad rig.

Yeah, saw him over on the Ranger forum Sparra.

This forum here has been a great source of info over the years and helped me diagnose all of my own issues - better than the dealer anyway!!

I'm not a one eyed brand owner anyway. The ford seems to be a good rig. I didn't even bother driving one. I will this arvo when I pick mine up!

hopefully you will stick around and let us know how the new ride progresses
cheers

I only picked it up today, pissing down up here in Brisbane. Running around for work so have only done 30kms in suburbia but damn guys, they are bloody nice sorry to say! Heaps more power than the 2.5, but they are so smooth! Quiet and refined. And big! Damn thing is as tall as my Nav and it's been lifted 2.5" and has some 275/70-17's on it! Long and wide.

I will take a shot of them Side by side while the Ford is standard.

If I don't sell the Nav by the time I lift the Ford (4 inches baby!) and put on some 285/70-17's, I will take another shot. It will be a monster!

Latest posts

Back