fuel pump wires??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lem

Reaction score
hey guys i've recently got a tunit chip for my zd30 and i'm installing it myself i've got everything joint together but the fuel pump, could someone please direct me to which cable i have to join to the fuel pump? i have searched this forum and other forums and i cant find the right cable to join. if anyone has photos or a video to where it goes to i would appreciate it heaps

There's a group of 4 wires, top drivers side rear corner of the fuel pump, bitch to get at. It's the top drivers side wire.

Attachments

• IMG_0908.jpg
    IMG_0908.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 69
thank you rumpig! took me about 2 hours to join the bloody wires! got another question since i've seen you've answered quite a lot of questions about the tunit chip what did you do to tap into the accelerator? i think i might've done mine wrong cause i just took it for a test drive and felt nothing

Tapped in to the plug at the pedal, middle wire on the brown plug. You can do it on the same wire at the ecu plug. You should have a flashing green light in the chip if it's wired up right, give it a big rev it should change to red.

Attachments

• IMG_7988.jpg
    IMG_7988.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 38
ok this is what i've done to wire up my chip, 12v supply from the stereo, neutral back to the battery. the white wire is connected to the accelerator at the ecu, and the black wire from the chip is connected to the top right pump wire the brown for the pump is back to the battery, now what the chip is doing is it's a solid green light when i turn it on no flashing at all, i've rev it to 4-5rpm full throttle and it doesn't change to a red led light at all i've looked at all the connections all wires seem to be making good contact with each other only thing that may be causing troubles is the earth for the pump but i've tested the resistance and i'm getting very very low resistance from the frame of the pump and the main neutral so it should be fine right?

That all sounds o.k. Whats the chip set on? it has a dial that can be set from 0-9.

i've put it on 6 at the moment, ute has a front mount intercooler and a 3" exhaust

Latest posts

Back