Frontier Vs Navara STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they are quite similar but you need left handed tools to fit the Frontier parts.

There will be some differences and you might find more info about them on the Frontier forums (International section), there has been some talk about the differences on this forum but I believe they've focused on it quite heavily on the US forum.

The hardest part is flat-bladed left-handed screwdrivers. I was in Repco the other day asking for one and the useless gits couldn't find one in any of their tool catalogs.

Funny, they had left-handed Philips screwdrivers and left-handed sockets.

So far have fitted front coilovers and upper control arms ,external door moulds and bed extender from a Frontier.To date all parts are a perfect fit .
The M226 rear diff appears from all measurements we have done to be exatly the same and is more than likely made in the US ( imperial bolts holding the rear hat on was a give away ).

Same units we get on our Pathfinders actually.
Have already looked into fitting Pathfinder brakes onto the Navara
Only issues is the master cylinder and the ABS

Oh yeah the Frontier chrome door handles dont fit properly apparently so we cant use them

The frontier serpentine belt tensioner is the same as is the belt

Not quite that important, but side mirrors are much larger on non-US models (right). I just happened to park next to a US pathy this morning and thought of this thread..., not the best pic....
bf849632.jpg

A much more notable difference is that US Frontys with a chrome front bumper have this part in two pieces, where the entire bumper is a single piece on all international models.
Nissan-Frontier-Running-View.jpeg

Does anyone know if the radiator hoses on the Frontier V6 Petrol are the same as the Nav V6 Petrol D40. Nissan want 2 arms and 3 legs for them.

According to the parts cattledog they are but the that may not be an accurate guide since these things are no doubt all mass produced.

How much do Nissan want for them because it's one of the items on my "spare parts" to do list when I eventually get around to it and since they are always available on ebay if Nissan don't want to play ball I wont play with them.

According to the parts cattledog they are but the that may not be an accurate guide since these things are no doubt all mass produced.

How much do Nissan want for them because it's one of the items on my "spare parts" to do list when I eventually get around to it and since they are always available on ebay if Nissan don't want to play ball I wont play with them.

top - $70.05
Part #21501EA210

bottom - $133.05
Bottom #21503EA210

These are for the Petrol V6 not the Diesel. No aftermarket companies in Aus do the Petrol ones. There are companys in the US that do for the frontier though.

Oh ok well with a bit of luck mine will be cheaper. I must ring up about them one day and see just how much trade price is on the damn things or holidays will be here and spare parts wont.

Actually having just reminded myself from another post you too might also benefit from sending Nizzbits a PM and seeing what bits he can get you.

(man we should all get kick backs on the sales from all this referring to Nizzbits :sarcastic:)

Latest posts

Back