Front end noise

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4low

Reaction score
For a few days i've noticed sqeeking coming from the front end at near full lock/full lock both right and left turning, only when traversing ditches/bumps. Would this be the bushes or shocks nearing their life?

Try new sterring stop caps from Nissan - $2.90 each x 4. Makes a world of difference.

Try new sterring stop caps from Nissan - $2.90 each x 4.

I've browsed past this thread a few times and seen the above comment and I still can't believe there is something at Nissan worth less than $5.

Hahaha.........and at Traralgon they have them in stock!

They were probably ordered by mistake, someone wanted stop lights and the message got lost in translation, although I think there is a lot of stock along that strip, Watson's have had 35 cars on special since Christmas and the sign never changes, they either haven't sold much or they count as well as Nissan do.

I've browsed past this thread a few times and seen the above comment and I still can't believe there is something at Nissan worth less than $5.

Last I checked at my local Nissan dealer, the time of day was $4.85?

yeah I just came across this problem the other day, my mate told me that it was the stops... I just never got around to fixing it.

He did mention that the nylon stops or what they use seem to keep breaking, which is why everyone uses grease right... probably also explains why its less the $5.00

Back