Fitting an ARB canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarnasty

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im just about to buy a second hand ARB canopy off a wrecker. Basically I have to take it off of the old car and install it on my vehicle. Can any body tell me how the ARB canopy is attached to the tub. What tools do I need ?
Any tips would be appreiciated .

PS i live in mildura and the canopy is in melbourne so I want to get this right.

Thanks

all i can say is pay attention to EVERYTHING as you take it off.
Ive spent the last weekend fixing up the leaks in mine :)

The good news is you can go to your local ARB and buy the fitting kit for around 80$ give or take.

all i can say is pay attention to EVERYTHING as you take it off.
Ive spent the last weekend fixing up the leaks in mine :)

The good news is you can go to your local ARB and buy the fitting kit for around 80$ give or take.

Hi Mike

So does the canopy bolt onto the tub directly , will i need tod drill holes?
or are there brakets that fit under the tub lip?

You'll have two rails that drill and bolt to the tub then the canopy bolts to them.

I might suggest ringing your local ARB and asking if they can fit it for you the charge on the price list is only $200, allot less hassle if you don't mind paying

You'll have two rails that drill and bolt to the tub then the canopy bolts to them.

I might suggest ringing your local ARB and asking if they can fit it for you the charge on the price list is only $200, allot less hassle if you don't mind paying

Yeah good call mike but I have ti fit it there and then . Looks like I to take a drill. Can anybody else confrim this?

You'll have to go to ARB and get the kits then, one is the bolts best to use all new ones and the tape, the other is the rubber seal that runs around the canopy on top of the tub...

I can't stress enough to pay close attention to how it's installed as you remove it, mine had old silicone that clued me into where to seal as I installed.

Take a 6mm drill and a socket set too.

To install unbolt the 8 bolts on the lower sides of the side rails not the ones vertically.

Then lift the whole thing up connected as one then drop it on your tub

Back