Finally done some mods.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10navst

Reaction score
Well I've been sitting back for a year now hearing about everyone else's build ups and mods and finally I can contribute. On the weekend I installed an MCC Falcon bar, Ridge Ryder 9500lb winch and got the Brown Davis bash plates on order. I must say it makes driving the car more exiting even if I'm just going to work.

Here is a pic of it:

20140120_172451_zpsajuoxzku.jpg

Well I've been sitting back for a year now hearing about everyone else's build ups and mods and finally I can contribute. On the weekend I installed an MCC Falcon bar, Ridge Ryder 9500lb winch and got the Brown Davis bash plates on order. I must say it makes driving the car more exiting even if I'm just going to work.

Here is a pic of it:

20140120_172451_zpsajuoxzku.jpg

Side view?

Thanks. When I install the bash plates I've also got front recovery points to put on too. It'll complete the 4x4 look for me, I just have to wait a little bit longer for the sus lift. Ran out of $$$.

Yes. 60mm SAAS gauges, oil pressure and boost. You may not remember but we did the buxton trip back in 2012... I'd only had the nav 2 weeks when that was organized.

Latest posts

Back