Fault code 0707 zd30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZacHM

Reaction score
Hey guys, my 06 d22 zd30 has thrown the 0707 fault code.
It happened just after I installed a DPChip however I did put a tank of fuel in on the same day. I've completely disconnected the chip and no difference.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to start in figuring this out? I'd much rather not get a new FIP and considering the circumstances I'm doubting it's an entire pump issue.

Cheers everyone

0707 is the pump timing is out.
generally because fuel filter is blocked if you got a tank of crap fuel.
also if air is being sucked into the fuel line.

possibility that there is bad connection on the timing solenoid from fitting the chip. poor harness connection. tho i would have though it come up with sensor error.

0707 is the pump timing is out.
generally because fuel filter is blocked if you got a tank of crap fuel.
also if air is being sucked into the fuel line.

possibility that there is bad connection on the timing solenoid from fitting the chip. poor harness connection. tho i would have though it come up with sensor error.
Thanks mate, I do recall I might've been a bit rough on one of the wires, could've caused an open circuit maybe?

Another bit of info, if I clear the code it goes away and the MIL doesn't come back on for about 15 seconds. Clear it again, same.happens again.
Interestingly, I fitted a spare ecu I have laying around and the code reappeared however the MIL flashes instead of being a solid light.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back